To build a quality vocal booth in your home you'll need to first clean out your closet. Take everything out of the closet including the pole. Wash the walls, sweep and mop the floor making sure everything is clean. Then go out and buy some foam. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on studio foam it would probably be better for you to go to Wall-mart and buy some foam that will be much more affordable. Cut the foam according to the measurements. Do not put it up with duct tape but with small nails because tape isn't going to work. After nailing up your foam go out and buy some carpet to put on the floor of the closet. You can put up some touch lights for some lighting. A reflection filter can also help out your sound by giving it more acoustics.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades