In this video, I'm going to show you how to make an effective DIY pop filter using nothing but a few sheets of paper and a tissue. This will give you an excellent quality recording with your microphone. In fact, the no-cost pop filter I'm about to show you how to make is the same one I used to record this video, so the results are right here for you to hear.
The best part about this free pop filter is that you don't need to buy any special materials like an embroidery hoop, stockings, wire, or duct tape, and you won't need any special tools like pliers. Just a few sheets of paper and a tissue—that's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades