In this video, we learn how to use Logic Pro: Changing presets in Logic instruments. First, insert the ES2 and add in a preset that you like. You can also use key strokes to step through presets instead of using the mouse to click through all of them. By doing this, you will save time while you are going through presets to audition a bunch of presets to find the one you want. Use the drop down menu within the instrument to find the different presets and then choose one you would like to insert into your music. Make sure to save when finished and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades