Reason 4.0 enables you to make all kinds of edits and create effects for the audio you record and edit with the program. One of these effects is to create a "sweep" in your track. You can achieve this effect by using a noise oscillator. There are many options for noise oscillators. The one used in this example is the low bypass filter version, which produces the richest noise available. This video will show you how to add a "sweep" effect in Reason 4.0 by using a noise oscillator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades