If you like techno music and want to create your own music, this video takes us through the steps of how to do that. Using GarageBand '08, you can create your own techno beat. All you need to do is create a new file in GarageBand at 140 beats per minute. The piano tool will need to be changed to techno kit and can be altered to different octaves moving higher or lower along the scale. You can then record your beats and perfect it for your own custom techno beat, and the best part is you don't have to be a professional to do it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades