In this video, Rick show us how to cut monitor feedback with StudioLive 16.4.2. First, assign your microphone to ox 1. Then turn it up and go to the master output of Ox 1 and turn it up until you hear feedback happening. Then, hit the select button on Ox 1 and you can change the compression for any channel. Take out low rumble by putting the low band on and putting it in shelf mode. This will create a high pass filter. Take out frequencies below 130 hertz and then go back to ox 1 master and test it out. Have fun playing, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades