First you need to do is press the t button in your keyboard and add a new mono track. Choose mono in format and click OK.
Now click on record enable icon located at the left side and then click on input 1 an choose eureka - s/pdif r. Now add tuner to the track by pressing the f5 button in your keyboard which open up the browser. Now click on effects tab and drag the tuner on top of the audio track in arrangement. Now add some ampire by dragging it to the arrangement. Now add some of the loops which came
with the studio one like drums. So click on sound tabs and choose any loop you like. You can preview any loop right from the browser just by double clicking on that loop. And now drag it to the arrangement. You can press the d button in your keyboard to locate it and to build in arrangement. Now click on the record button to start recording, you can press the space key in your keyboard to stop it and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades