FL Studio is one of the biggest names in digital music-making software, and Korg the biggest in physical gear. Unfortunately, FL Studio and the Korg nanoKontrol USB controller don't get along out of the box, and the transport buttons on the Korg won't work with FL Studio. That is, until you perform the steps in this video that will lead to a blessed union of software and hardware.
From the Creator:
Need to download kontrol editor from Korg's official website
If it won't work, you will probably need to download a "KORG USB-MIDI Driver Tools"
But I'm sure it'll work out
BTW don't forget that if your nanoKontroll still doesn't work, you will need to enable it in the MIDI settings of FL studio.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades