Learn how to master tunes using Reason 4.0 software to get a more effective sound. The first step is to make sure the outputs are not in the red. If they are in the red, that means the sound is not that good, and you don't want to work with a bad mix. The next step is to add a McClass mastering suite to your mixer. As per the guide in this video, everything should be below 100 to 175 Hz mono. However, this is a personal preference and you should do what you feel is best for the sound of the mix. With compression, you want to make sure that the threshold is all the way up and the ratio is 1 to 1 gradually bringing it down through the process to your taste. The rest of the video goes through the steps of maximizing. Learn the tricks and tips of digitally remastered sound using Reason 4.0 to make a great mix, even better.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades