In this video, we learn how to mix your song in Studio One. First, press the F3 button to show all the instruments you have and then you can click on those to change the settings of how your music sounds. Create different noises and change the beat delay to create a unique sound. After this, you can change the one, beat, volume, bass, and anything else you want to in your song. You can use the compressor to change effects, then adjust any other settings that you would like! When finished, save your song and adjust if needed, then save again and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades