In this video, we learn how to pan your drums in Ableton. First, load an impulse and lay out your drum pattern. Play it back to see how it sounds. Then, pay attention to panning the individual elements of your drum track. When you click on the bottom, you will be able to see where the panning is. Pan in a way so the sounds on the track play off of each other. They should be panned opposite of each other so when you play it back you will be able to hear how the track plays much more smoothly. When you are finished, make sure to save this and continue to tweak if needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades