You can play and record a virtual instrument using studio one. You can also add new part to any song you want. First open the instrument to play or record it with any song. To open it, click on instruments in the browser tab and go to the preSonus folder and then click on presence. Now you can browse and open all the instruments in there for example, open and use a keyboard sound. So click on keyboard and open studioDyno1. In this video a instrument track has already been created and instrument is ready to play using the keyboard control. Now you are ready to start recording and add new part to the song.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades