In this video, we learn how to use Ableton Live 8: Quantizing audio. To find the bars you want to use, find the up and down arrow keys. These will jump the loops back and forth based on the width of the loop race itself. Press play to search around for the best four bar section in your music. Now, set your first attack in your loop by zooming in on the hit. Hover over the audio and create a warp marker to drag from each of the bars. Label it as the beginning of your clip to the end, then save when finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades