In this video, we learn how to record audio in Ableton. When you are ready to record audio, you will need to first make sure everything is set up correctly. Check the audio input and output so you can choose the sources and configure them so they are correct. You will want to choose the level of input you have and find where the record and on buttons are. There will be a signal of the input when you are recording so you can see what the level of noise is while you are recording. As you monitor, you can control the noise and then come back and edit when you are finished recording.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades