In this video, we learn how about routing FX using the StudioLive with Brandon Hays. To recall an effect, select the effect button and then page down to gt the list of effects for A and B. Once it's been selected, hit the recall button and then find the mono delay for the vocalist in B. Now, send the channels to these effects and add a snare drum to channel two. Then, add send different levels of drums to channels six and seven. You have sixteen channels to assign different effects to. As soon as you have done this, you will be finished and ready to record.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades