You can easily set up your devices in studio one. Run the studio one. You should now on the start page of the studio one. There you can see the recent files, news feed etc. Now studio one automatically select an audio device that are connected to the computer and that is displayed in the start page of the studio one. If you want to change the selection, click on the configure audio device link which is on the start page and select the device in the drop down menu of the audio device. Now click on the configure external devices link located at the start page. Now click on the add button. Now there you can choose the device or click on new keyboard and name it. Now select the sources of the MIDI and select default instrument input and click ok.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades