In this video, we learn how to understand melodic rhythm and lyric rhythm. First, say your lyrics out loud talking, instead of singing them to see how they speak out loud. You want your lyrics to sound the same in the song as you would if you were singing them. Try to change the tone of words to change up how it sounds while you are singing it. You will see that it makes a big difference when you sing it. When you do this, you will take the the preposition off as the big spotlight note and put the subject in as the showcased word!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades