This video is a tutorial for a music producing software program called Ableton Live 8. In this tutorial he shows you how to apply effects to effects to audio using the audio effect rack function. The way this function works is by being dragged into the bottom of the program and being applied as a place to hold various effects. Using the effect rack you can modulate and manipulate the sound waves in the effect. This is a very convenient tool to have in Ableton because it allows you to have more than one effect in the same place making it easier to control.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades