In this video, we learn how to use automation in Studio One. Controlling is a system you use to control the devices that control the software. Control link has a window on the song interface in the upper left hand corner. You can quickly move parameters as you edit the automation. Make sure you change it if it's for an instrument or an audio track. Add an automation track to the window, by clicking the "A" button that will give you sounds for the same instrument. This will avoid automation envelopes on multiple tracks and all envelopes in one place. Play around with this to learn more and have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades