In this tutorial, we learn how to use clip envelope modulation in Ableton. This allows you to change parameters over time. You can access this by selecting your audio clip, then hitting the "E" button in the lower left hand corner. Now, you will see the envelope section where you will be presented with drop down menus. These will allow you to choose parameters and modify the tuning or position. This is an easy way to do extreme tuning changes in your audio. Continue to play around with the clip envelope options until you're finished modifying your clip and then save your audio.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades