In Ableton, you can set follow actions to tell clips to do something on a timed basis. The time can be immediate or random, but it is automated. This is more efficient than doing the follow actions manually. Go to clip view, type "L". This launches the settings which gives the space of time in which the follow action happens. You can set more than one follow action. You can determine when and how often the action will take place. You can determine when the clips occur automatically. The clips can be set to trigger each other by stating in the launch dialog that B follows C. Play the clips to confirm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades