In this video, Nick teaches us how to use effects automation in Garageband. Any effects you use on your track will allow you to change the effects over time if you change how you want it. First, load up your track and loop it up by clicking on the loop button. Once finished, load up effects so you can automate them later. Hit the "i" button, then go to the details tab on the bottom. Now, change the effects you would like for automation. For the first one, go with the "au" filter, then for the second go with distortion. Close this, then play back the track by clicking on the triangle on the play bar. When finished, save and come back later to change if you prefer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades