How to Use EQ and Compression With Your Beats in FL Studio Nick from Prime Loops shows us how to use EQ and compression effects to add flair to a beat. Dovetailing off a previous tutorial that showed how to create a beat, this step-by-step instructional video shows what buttons and effects to use, what they do, and in what order they can be used. According to Nick, whether one chooses to compress first or use EQ first, is a matter of personal taste. To add an additional spark to a hip hop beat, follow the steps in this tutorial on how to use the EQ and compression effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades