In this tutorial, we learn how to use the groove function in Ableton Live 8. A group settings consists on points along the timeline where hits sit. If you have something with no groove applied, it will sound robotic. By adding a groove, you will shuffle around the midi from the hard quantized parts. This will add more human element to the audio. There is a button on the left with two lines that show the library with options you can use. You can also apply this to other clips, scroll through them first so you can get a feel for how they sound and have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades