Get to know how to use Logic Pro's arrange page in this short tutorial. Use the arrange area to work with the audio of your song. Change the timeline by choosing a time and beat. Use the toolbar area to do some functions. Use the icons to easily open up media and list areas. Use the bin to store your audio. Use the browser to look for your audio songs. Use the event list editor to edit your MIDI information. Use the inspector to view the channel strips of your track. Use the editors in the bottom of the screen to mix songs or edit parts of a musical score. Use the transport bar to play or stop your audio. With this steps, you are guaranteed to have a nice tour and usage of Logic Pro's arrange page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades