In this tutorial, we learn how to use Logic Pro: Screensets. First, open up the score editor in a separate window to do your editing. Then, open up your arrange menu and edit the piano part of the music. This is a good approach because the windows can both be large, but it can get cluttered quickly. Screen sets allow you to set up windows and save them as a screen set at the top of your screen in the software. When you do this, it will stay locked so those windows always stay the same. Set the key command however you want to lock and unlock this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades