After finally completing a rhythm section using Reason software, you may want to rewire using Protools. First decide how to feed Reason into Protools. The best, would be to re-patch individually into Protools, however the demo here shows a simpler approach that will be easier for anyone to use. First and foremost, Shut down Reason and boot a new session in Protools. Then add an AUX input and instantiate the rewire plug-in to connect to Reason. Make sure the main Reason stereo is feeding track, though it should occur automatically. You may need to return to load to stream the track, then return back to Protools, hit play and the track will be available for editing in Protools and you'll be ready to get your edits on!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades