In this video, we learn how to use sidechain compression in Ableton Live 8. First, set up your tracks on the software. Open up the compressor and select the sidechain so you can decide how the impulse will sound on the different tracks. From here, change the filter type and anything else you need to change. After this, go and mute your kick drum from the track so you can better hear with the sidechain that you have activated. Continue to play your tracks and play around with how they sound, then when you finish editing you can save for future use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades